Ladies and Gents this is your Mod speaking.
I'm putting aside my Pikachu costume to come to you as myself, a fellow mun. I am no super human, I'm not perfect nor am I anywhere as mature as I should be for my age. I come here to officially state that we are in Group PSL mode. My co-mod has disappeared again and with the decline of LiveJournal RPGs I lack the motivation to keep this community going as a full blown active community. So I have made the executive decision to shift the community slightly into a Group PSL - but I would like your opinions on this as well before any actual changes will be made.
Honestly, we've been around for two years now! That's something to be proud of! I do not plan on abandoning this community though. I'm too personally attached to this home and the characters I have here to be able to do that to any of you. That being said, I will list the changes that I hope to make. I would like to have your input and I will be approaching people individually over AIM or through PM for that, but I also encourage comments to be made here on this post. With any luck, I'll be implementing the changes at the beginning of December.
Things that will be kept in the game:
- The basic rules of the Community (listed here) will remain the same - specifically the following sections:
- Keep It Cliched
- IC =|= OOC
- Be Respectful
- The application process (here) will remain the same
- The Holds process (here) will remain the same
- The AIM Activity warning system listed in the Activity section of the rules will remain the same but will actually be enforced. (A/N: This will is subject to change, most likely based on individual circumstances)
- Hiatuses and Drops are still to be posted in the OOC community. We may be a Group PSL now, but we are a moderated Group PSL.
- All Communities attached to this one (OOC, Thread and ClichedBook) will remain part of the game and are encouraged to be used!
- We will continue to be an Open Community this means anyone can join whether they're friends of current muns or strangers. You do not need my permission to bring people into the community. I will even occasionally advertise for PSLers that wish to have a home like ours and I encourage you to seek out people to bring in through advertisements as well. The more the merrier!
Things that will be removed from the game:
- Activity Check
- This does not mean that you don't use your journals. The journals will remain as an open line of communication from you to me as well as your characters with each other and mun to mun communication.
- Journal posts will still be encouraged. As are Community Threads, and ClichedBook updates.
- You are encouraged to add all members of the community to your friends list, however it is mandatory that my mod journal (the Modkachu account) and the communities be added to your friends lists.
Things that will be added to the game:
- The Claims List will be moved back over to the main community and will be given its own post entirely to enable people to hover over the journal icons and add everyone one by one like that instead of having to manually click on each journal and add them (thank you LJ for making life hell by removing the mass friends add -.-).